Today is the last day to order your March Paper Pumpkin
Cheers to seven years! This March, Paper Pumpkin has reached another exciting milestone: their seventh year of delivering fun, easy, creative projects to you. To thank everyone who has helped Paper Pumpkin along the way, they’re including an additional FREE stamp set with every March kit. This means that every subscriber will receive two stamp sets!
The March 2020 kit will arrive in an exclusive, specially-designed box that you will love! Think daffodils, raindrops, and a fresh spring vibe.
About the March Kit
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes (4 cards of 3 designs)
- Notecard size: 5″ x 3-1/2″ (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelope size: 5-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ (13 x 9.2 cm)
Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, and So Saffron
About the FREE Stamp Set
- The additional stamp set is a great value and coordinates with the March kit design; however, you do not need it to complete the March cards.
- The additional stamp set is a 4×6 footprint, which is larger than most Paper Pumpkin sets and is designed for use on a variety of crafting projects. ** It’s not an actual footprint (hehehe), that means that is what size it is.
- Subscribe for the March kit at paperpumpkin.com from February 11–March 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.