This digital stamp set is packed with both lighthearted and thoughtful sentiments and imagery relevant to the unique COVID-19 and social distancing situation we are currently in. You can use the download in your cardmaking and papercrafting projects. Simply print the imagery on cardstock and cut it out using Stampin’ Up!’s Paper Trimmer, punches, or dies. Since we are physically distanced from each other, now is a perfect time to share sunshine with our friends and family by sending cards!
As part of Stampin’ Up!’s Making a Difference program, 100% of the Share Sunshine PDF Download proceeds will go to COVID-19 efforts through these organizations:
- The World Health Organization’s COVID-Solidarity Response Fund
- United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund
Help us make a difference today!
The download will be charged in US dollars; your financial institution will convert the charge into your currency based on current exchange rates.
- The Share Sunshine PDF Download is for personal use only.
- When you purchase the PDF download, please remember not to share it with others, as this takes away from the organizations we are trying to support–and encourage your customers to follow suit!
Stampin’ Up! will donate all proceeds to the following global organizations to help vulnerable communities and frontline responders. This means, that Stampin’ Up! demonstrators do not receive any commissions for this product, so that ALL proceeds go to the charities listed below.
The World Health Organization’s COVID-Solidarity Response Fund
This fund supports the Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan, which includes:
- Tracking and understanding the spread of the virus.
- Ensuring patients get the care they need.
- Buying and shipping essential protective gear for frontline workers.
- Generating awareness for the general public on ways to prevent the spread of the disease.
- Accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests and treatments.
Learn more about WHO here
United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund
This fund supports communities across the world struggling to cope with COVID-19. United Way is working to protect the most vulnerable by helping them access food, shelter, vital information, and more through United Way’s global network.
Learn more about United Way here