How it works….
With any $60 or $120 purchase from either the Annual or Mini Catalogue –
Choose a FREE product (s) from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
It could be a free stamp set or some lovely Designer Series Paper.
The Choice is yours and it’s that easy!
To shop online, click on the link below and don’t forget to use the September Host Code 3PXAFBWU.
All orders placed with me, during the month of September, will receive a hand made thank you card and an entry into a draw for a free gift from me.
Any questions or if you need help, please contact me @ 613-922-5123
Sale-a-bration is also a great time to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you’ve been thinking about it.
Want to save even more money? Become a demonstrator and join my team!
For $135 you could also join my team as a demonstrator by clicking on the link below to create your own personal starter kit.
Here’s how…… – Choose $165 worth of products of your choice (That’s $30 of extra FREE products)
– Choose a Stamp and Die bundle from the mini catalogue FREE, just for signing up. (Approx. Value $40-$75)- AND free shipping.
I’ve added the chart of bundles below. Don’t forget – when Sale-a-bration is over, the bundle offer is also over.
… and….Receive a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit
If this is something that interests you, please let me know and I can offer you suggestions to set up your starter kit
I will support you 100% of the time with your crafting projects and/or your home business
As a Demonstrator, (whether you are a hobby crafter or you want to start a home based business that choice is yours!)
– You will save/earn 20% (or more) on all your future purchases
– There is no obligation to purchase anything more,
– There is no requirement to sell or hold card classes
– There is no penalty if you decide to stop being a demonstrator
– Enjoy demonstrator perks throughout the calendar quarter you sign up in, AND an additional full calendar quarter with no obligation to sell/purchase anything more.
– New catalogues will be shipped to you FREE
– Opportunities to preview and pre-order new products before they are released to the public.
I hope you have an amazing week. So looking forward to new “in-person” classes starting in October.