I love interactive cards and when I saw this one on a European YouTube video, I knew I had to give it a go. I had to do a bit of math to convert to a regular sized card in imperial measurements, but this is what I ended up with and I just love it. It’s actually a lot easier than it looks. I used the Color & Contour stamp set – one of my current favourites – among many lol.
You will need
Cardstock – 8-1/2 x 5-1/2″ – score at 4-1/4″
Cardstock – 2″ x 5″ – score at 1/2″, 3-1/4″, 4-1/2″
Cardstock – 2 x (2-1/4 x 2-1/4″)
Basic White — 2 x (2-1/8 x 2-1/8) , 5-1/4 x 2-5/8
Hand Penned DSP – 5-3/8 x 3, 5-3/8 x 2-3/4, 5-3/8 x 4-1/8, 5-3/8 x 1″
I used Highland Heather for my card stock and ink.
Here is the link to my YouTube video tutorial. I hope you enjoy it.
Below you will find the template for the mechanism score lines.
Thank you so much for sharing your time with me. If you haven’t subscribed to my YouTube channel or my blog, please do so and invite your friends.
IT’S ALMOST TIME FOR SALE-A-BRATION AND THE NEW JULY – DECEMBER MINI CATALOG
The new Mini Catalogue goes live on August 3rd and runs til January 3rd, and there are some lovely Designer Series Paper, some beautiful and fun stamp sets and dies and of course, embellishments. I don’t know about you, but I would love all of them! This is a great way to get started on your Fall or Christmas crafts with all the adorable products in the new catalogue. Due to supply issues, it will now become live on August 3rd and I can’t wait for you to get yours. If you have placed an order with me in the last 6-8 months, your new catalogues are on their way. If you’re new to me and live in Canada, please click on the blue button below and I’ll get a catalogue out to you right away.
Also super exciting – Sale-a-bration returns as well. That’s right – this year there are TWO Sale-a-bration periods. This second Sale-a-bration starts August 3 and runs til September 30th. One thing to keep in mind, is that Sale-a-bration’s free products are only available while supplies last, so make sure you pick your favourites early.
With every qualifying order of $60 or more you get to choose from a selection of FREE products, such as Designer Series Paper, Stamp sets or Dies. For example, if your purchase is $60- $119, you can choose one Level 1 product. If your purchase is $120 +, you can choose either 2 Level 1 products or one Level 2 product, and so on, for each increment of $60. It’s a win-win!!
If you have wondered about becoming a demonstrator, I’ve listed some of the benefits of joining my team. With the purchase of your own personalized starter kit of just $135, you will enjoy all of the following;
- $165 worth of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choosing
- During Sale-a-bration, You will also be able to choose a FREE STAMP/DIE BUNDLE from a selection of 12 different bundles as an added bonus, just for signing up
- Save/Earn 20% (or more) on all your future orders.
- Enjoy Stampin’ Rewards too when you are your own “Host/Hostess!” – the best of both worlds.
- Free catalogs!
- Opportunities to preview and pre-order new products before they are released to the public.
- Enjoy demonstrator perks through the calendar quarter you sign up in AND an additional full calendar quarter with no obligation to sell/purchase anything more beyond the starter kit! To enjoy the perks longer, submit $300 in sales/purchases each calendar quarter (the minimum to stay active).
- Opportunities for earning extra money so you can pay for your purchases or even run your own business. The choice is yours.
- Opportunities for travel to attend trainings and/or for trips you may earn.
By purchasing the Starter Kit, there is no obligation to purchase anything more, no requirement to sell or hold events/parties, and no penalty if you decide to stop your demonstrator ship.